PIRASTRO Tonica Violin string SET MEDIUM E-LOOP SILVERY STEEL / D SILVER
Special Price €28.00 Regular Price €51.60
Incl. 19% VAT,excl. Shipping Cost
- Tonica strings have a core made from nylon.
- They produce a lively well-rounded sound, perfectly balanced across all four strings.
- Responding instantly to any bowing style, they reward both player and listener with an open and direct sound.
- With substantially reduced background 'hiss', players can sustain a more even tone helping to achieve smoother string crossings.
- With a highly responsive left hand feel, Tonica strings remain very easy to play all the way up to the highest positions.
- Projection and brilliance have been upgraded.
- However, this excess does not mean that the Tonica has lost its warmth.
- Playing pianissimo has considerably improved.
- All bow strokes are possible resulting in smooth crossings from one note to another.
- Easy right hand articulation and tone attack.
- Due to their medium string tension Tonica strings are suitable for all instruments.
- Insensitive to variations in temperature and humidity
- The standard set contains:
E-Silvery Steel, A-aluminum, D- and G-silver.
- The set E-Gold Label contains:
E-Gold Label medium, A-, D- & G-Tonica medium.
Only available with ball-end.
Rich overtones and strong round sound.
- The set E-Aluminum contains:
E-steel wound with aluminum, A-aluminum, D- and G-silver.
Only available in medium gauge.
- E-steel wound with aluminum – warmer sound
- D-aluminum – warmer sound