PIRASTRO Chorda Viola string G 16 GUT - SILVER-PLATED
Incl. 19% VAT,excl. Shipping Cost
- Chorda A- and D-strings are plain gut strings, G- and C-strings are wound.
- authentic strings for baroque instruments
- typical sound for baroque instruments
- very low string tension, comfortable left hand feeling
- designed for 440 Hz tuning
- For 415 Hz tuning, please use "strong" gauge.
- Altering the gauge by 1/4 PM changes the tension by 3%.
- The medium set contains the following strings:
A plain 14 1/2,
D plain 19 1/2,
G silver-plated copper wire 16 1/2,
C silver-plated copper wire 22 1/2
- Chorda A- and D-strings come without knot.
- Chorda strings are manufactured in three gauges in steps of 1/4 PM.