PIRASTRO Passione Violinsaite E 26.7 BALL SILVERY STEEL
Incl. 16% VAT,excl. Shipping Cost
- The sheep gut core of the Passione strings is manufactured, wound and polished in the traditional way, by hand.
- The core sound is full, round and warm and has a complex overtone spectrum causing brilliance and clarity and a great power of projection.
- Passione strings possess a fascinating diversity of sounds, which allows musicians to alter their tone as desired.
- he sound is big and powerful.
- very easy response on all levels of the dynamic range
- The accuracy of the contact point is easily manageable.
- Significantly reduced playing-in time: Passione strings are immediately playable other than traditional gut strings.
- Altering the gauge by 1/4 PM changes the tension by 3%.
- The medium set contains the following strings: E-Silvery Steel 26,
A-aluminum 13 1/2, D-silver 13 1/2,
G-silver 16 1/2
- All A-, D- and G-strings come with a ball-end in order to facilitate the installation.
- The E-strings are available with ball- or loop-end.
- Passione A-, D- and G-strings are manufactured in up to five gauges in steps of 1/4 PM.
- The Passione E-string Silvery Steel is available in the following gauges:0.255mm – 0.26mm – 0.267mm.